Friday 15 May 2009

A crafter's life...something is moving

Some days ago i had the possibility to meet a professional painter during an art fair. She saw this necklace

and asked me a custom order. Above all my happiness in having an order outside internet, i enjoyed the conversation with a true artist. She told me that she doesn't like these-things-all-the-same, and loves to support other artists and their creativity.
Then i found that my last two sales where from people that subscribed to Etsy and DaWanda the same day of the sale and had no feedback!
Something out there is waking up, people is moving to search the different thing, the handmade thing! I like to think that i'm contributing to something, an international movement towards a rediscovery of what an human being can do with a lot of love.
blog comments powered by Disqus