Monday 13 April 2009

My beautiful Easter

In Italy we have a saying: Christmas with yours, Easter with who you want. This is the first time i spend my Easter with the person i want! Finally an Easter away from the family's nest :) I spent all the day of sunday and monday with my beloved boyfriend: we relaxed a lot, we celebrated my last university fatigue, and we went out to Trasimeno lake:

It's been the best Easter of all my life :)

Above all, the university fatigue: i had the exam about fluid machines (turbines et similia), it has been my nightmare for about 3 years, and now it will no longer scare me :) i'm super happy! I spent this passed week studying, and for the first time i tryed out the scheduler sistem of blogger...well, it is good! I think i will use this feature more, in order to have a blog often updated :)
blog comments powered by Disqus