Wednesday 5 November 2008

From my DaWanda pinboard...

I like very much browsing the DaWanda categories...it's a place full of artists who transform basic material into something unique and beautiful. This is the power of handmade: all the work behind a project and all the time spent into the realizing process are all rewarded with the folk appreciation.
So, with my weekly feature, i'm trying to appreciate other artist work and to push them to continue!


By Florcita

To keep your little secrets in a funny way!





By Brifrischu

This hat purrs!!
I love the idea and the design...and i love cats! :)





By LasLopez

What an unusual pattern...it seems very warm!

2 commenti:

Mariana said...

Hi Erika! I cant really see anything ... I dont know why the dawana widget isnt loading? I dont know, but thanks so much for inlcuding me. I will check back to see it I can see something

Mariana said...

Thank you girly!