Member of the International Society of Glass Beadmakers and with a reputation as an honest seller...no more to say, just look at her beautiful beads!
Contacts: Blog and DaWanda Shop
1) Handmaking make you feel....?
Useful and creative and productive
2) What material do you use? Why?
pmc - .99 silver intrigues me
3) What is your favorite item now in your shop?
The coral necklace
4) Your keyword treating with buyers?
I try to be professional and efficient with buyers - buyers are like distant friends. The golden rule - treat them as you would want to be treated.
5) Have something more to tell?
I started my creative journey in technical theatre in college. Then I took coursework in graphic design and did that for 20 some years. When I moved to Portland with my husband I got interested in beading, first beadweaving and eventually making my own glass beads.