Thursday 8 July 2010

Thanks Ikea...

...But now is my turn.
Yes, i bought almost everything for my new home at Ikea: there i found all i need at a very reasonable price, and, while i was holding one of those crocheted things, i asked myself: "Why spend a lot of time and energy to make a thing that i can buy at Ikea for this ridiculous price?".

I fell in the "i'm useless" mood. This is the reason i haven't updated the blog for so much time.

But just some days ago i passed an evening on Etsy, and i felt that special itch on my hands: i HAVE to make something! It's too much hot to crochet, so i calmed my itch making two little turk's head to display two of my grandpà works. The grandfather used to work the wood and to make beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces, and these two pieces are perfect to embellish my Ikea kitchen.
blog comments powered by Disqus