Thursday 26 February 2009

How much work!

Wow, i'm again in the match: Etsy, DaWanda and Ravelry shop, this blog, Twitter, and now also a MySpace.... XD i'm going crazy XD
I have updated all my patterns, written more complete descriptions, read a lot of new blogs, learned two new amigurumi tecniques and how to use Gimp. I repeat...WOW! Ah, and i wrote 3 new patterns...all in one week...
...
WOW!

And now, who wants to study? XD I love too much all this activity: i'm learning a lot of things, my work is well received and i'm improving my english and my creative skills. WHY i have to study for a junior degree that, in the better possibility, will allow me to work in an awful office and to talk about things that doesn't touch me. :( I'm scared. I don't know what to do with my life. So, for now, i write patterns and study turbines, dreaming of a future i won't have the courage to grab.
I'm crafting like there will be no tomorrow :)

So, lets talk about the new pattern i wrote:

Net gloves with a shell motif on the back and ruffles on the wrist...so vintage! You can find the pattern in my three shops (the links are on the top, under the banner ;) )

I also wrote a tutorial...

I had an old pair of socks, but a part of these was good, and i needed a sock for my cell...tadaaa!

1 commenti:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That´s so clever! :)