Friday, 9 January 2009

Another city for me

Dear readers,
There is a news about me ^^
Now i'm in Perugia, another city in Umbria, a lot bigger than Terni. I'm now living with two university friends: i can study with them a lot better than studying alone in my room. I'm very happy: Perugia is a beautiful city, opposite than Terni, i can go out with my boyfriend more often, because he lives in Perugia, and i am free from my parents: i've spent 2 years at home, studying, seeing only my mum and my father, day by day...now you undestand why i started to craft and to think about a life away from home!

2 commenti:

alamodestuff said...

I'm excited for you! I'm sure it's liberating to be in a new city with more freedom. Best of luck!

Denley Smith said...

Ecommerce basically means buying and selling of products online. Ecommerce solution refers to the shopping cart software that allows the store owners to setup, run, and maintain online stores with minimum effort and with no costs, fees, or limitations involved. http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/